he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
MORE DEVASTATION THAN HOPE [S]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 20:38:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In a conference room at HBIC headquarters, Gunner sat down across from . Gunner's investigation into the attack on the League conference involved interrogating each member of the security team. So far, however, he hadn't turned up any leads. [break][break]

"Thank you for coming today, Mr. Hisakawa," Gunner began formally. Dressed in a bespoke suit and tie, he embodied the grave professionalism of his organization. [break][break]

"I just have a few questions to ask you regarding the incident a few days ago in Slateport." [break][break]

He placed a manila folder on the table between them and his phone next to it. [break][break]

"Before we begin, I'm obligated to inform you that this conversation is being recorded," Gunner added, meeting Eddie's gaze. "Now, was this your first security assignment with the Hoenn Bureau of Intelligence and Counterterrorism?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 10:51:14 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie hadn't been this nervous in a long time. [break][break]

It was actually kinda funny when he stopped to think about it, this old and familiar sort of dread that started to creep in the moment he had arrived at HBIC headquarters. It was like getting called to the principal's office back in school, or, God help him, like getting pulled aside by his dad to have some sort of scathing one-on-one about “responsibility” or “being a man” or some similarly nebulous concept.[break][break]

But Gunner Graves hadn't called him here to give some sort of asinine lecture. The State of the Region's head of security had called Eddie up to gain whatever insight he could about the horrific press conference-turned-terrorist attack. That little reminder of his purpose was enough to smooth some of the nervousness away when Eddie acknowledged, [break][break]

“Yessir.” [break][break]

Eddie leaned forward on his forearms, hands clasped together on the table as he tried not to fidget or squirm beneath Gunner's piercing gaze, [break][break]

“I, uh, ain't ever worked with the HBIC before.” Hell, he hadn't even known what the acronym actually stood for until rather recently (Eddie had initially been convinced that some of the other guards at the event just didn't get along with Gunner after their first debriefing), “But hell, I ain't been in Hoenn all that long, either.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 17:46:58 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Eddie's answer matched the information in his file, gathered during his background check. The HBIC had conducted one for every person assigned to the security team that day. It was possible, however, that something had been missed. [break][break]

Gunner nodded and leaned forward on his forearms, mirroring Eddie's body language. [break][break]

"When you came to Hoenn, did you already have any connections with any individual or organizations in the region?" the agent asked. "If not, who or what were your first contacts here after arriving?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 19:35:20 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Well hell, that was a tough one. Eddie's brow furrowed with concentration as he formulated his answer, [break][break]

“Nope, no prior connections, 'less you count my landlord back in Rustboro. I was in talks with him for a couple'a weeks before I moved over.” [break][break]

He unfolded his hands to scratch at his chin, a nervous tic of introspection, [break][break]

“Next point'a contact woulda been Magnus an' Sons, the construction crew I ran with those first couple'a months. And then, uhh...” [break][break]

Suddenly, there was a spark of recognition, and with a snap of his fingers, Eddie suddenly smiled at Gunner, [break][break]

“You might think I'm full'a shit, but my first weekend out here I ran inta . Happened ta be takin' a daytrip out ta Slateport while he was moppin' up after some over-sized fish.” [break][break]

It was a damn shame that he hadn't gotten to have more than the one or two fateful encounters with the beloved champ before his untimely demise, but Eddie was starting to learn that fate was a fickle and cruel mistress in this part of the world.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 12:23:53 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Once again, Eddie's answers lined up with his residence information and employment history on file. The encounter with , however, was new and unexpected. [break][break]

It was also irrelevant. Kyle was dead, and all roads from him pointed only to his support of the League as a governing body. His record showed, time and time again, how often he fought with Team Rocket. [break][break]

The victims at the conference would be alive now if Lopez were still with us, Gunner thought darkly, having heard of the resurrection powers of which Ho-oh's Avatar was capable. Yet Kyle hadn't been able to save even himself. [break][break]

Dismissing those thoughts, Gunner resumed the interrogation. "And how long have you been working in security? Do you have any prior history in the field?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 15:22:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie shifted a little in his seat, [break][break]

“Not at all, if I'm bein' honest.” [break][break]

He felt a pang of shame at the admission; maybe if he had, people wouldn't have gotten hurt like they did. Maybe it was his own inexperience and incompetence that had lead to the tragedy of that day. The thought made Eddie's stomach roil with anxious discomfort, [break][break]

“Not for somethin' like this, at least. Done a little bit'a guard duty out in the Chasm after I joined up with the army, before I got shipped off ta Dewford.” [break][break]

A beat passed, and Eddie sighed, [break][break]

“I've squared up ta some nasty shit the last couple'a months. Never woulda thought that I'd see the worst of it from some fuckin' terrorists of all things.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 12:39:50 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner met Eddie's bitter disappointment with a grim expression, his lips flattening into a thin line. "That's why it's important for us to get to the bottom of this attack and hunt them down. We can't let them get away with such atrocities." [break][break]

Returning to the interrogation, he decided to swerve away from Eddie's security background, or lack thereof. [break][break]

"Your records do indicate that you recently enlisted in the Hoenn military. Which branch? And what prompted this decision, considering you aren't a Hoenn native?" Gunner asked. [break][break]

It wasn't unheard of for foreign nationals to join the Hoenn military, considering the precedent set by prominent individuals, such as and . The region was desperate enough to allow it, even if the paperwork and bureaucracy involved was a nightmare to navigate.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 11:30:19 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie nodded resolutely, before straightening himself a little, [break][break]

“Yessir. I'm part'a the army, private second class. Been told that I might get bumped up ta first class around this time next year.” [break][break]

Not that he was particularly concerned with ascending the ranks to any degree. Those upper echelons belonged to the real heroes of this region, like the guy that had set him on this course in the first place, [break][break]

“And it's kind of a long story,” he admitted, especially with his own penchant for story-telling, “But I'll try ta give ya the CliffsNotes version of it.” [break][break]

Eddie paused a moment to consider the details before finally launching in to his tale, [break][break]

“So, you remember back in March when the Giant Chasm opened up? That was the start of it. Heard the League was lookin' ta build in the area, so I joined up as a volunteer, 'specially after all'a that shit with the dragon and the genie. I just wanted ta help, yanno?” [break][break]

Ah, but then came the really ugly part of this tale. Even if he had been aware of it, Eddie could have done little to hide the pained expression that had begun to paint his features, [break][break]

“But the whole thing went tits up. A Walkin' Wake came in and tore the whole fuckin' place apart. Killed a bunch'a the guys workin' there, killed a bunch'a the security detail, and just about killed me.” [break][break]

But this was the part where the hero came in, and Eddie's face brightened a little again, [break][break]

“I shoulda died out there, but I was lucky enough that happened ta be in that neck'a the woods. Dragged my ass outta the rubble, kept me from windin' up in the belly of that big fuckin' lizard, and after that, I decided that I wanted ta do the same for someone else some day.” [break][break]

And at this point, Eddie's eyes were practically shining with some spark of impassioned idealism, [break][break]

“So I figured joinin' up was one'a the best ways ta go about it. Navy put in a word for me, considerin' I'm a little long in the tooth compared to yer average recruit, and the rest is history.” [break][break]

Though it was probably best that he left out that part where they came to that decision over some beer, mead, and a couple fingers of whiskey, but hey, Eddie had promised Navy that free drink for saving his sorry hide.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 11:59:14 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner listened to Eddie's story with a neutral expression. He imagined with ease the way might have inspired Eddie—likely over a couple bottles of mead and beer, if Gunner knew the Elite Four at all. [break][break]

Between Navy and Kyle, Eddie had solid connections to the League. Nothing suspicious stood out to the agent, so he switched his line of questioning. [break][break]

Opening the folder on the table, he removed a piece of paper: a composite sketch of the terrorists' leader. Gunner had it made mere hours after the attack. [break][break]

"Do you recognize this man?" he asked Eddie, sliding the paper over.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 10:52:06 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie's eyes followed the opening of the envelope, the slide of paper across the table. He studied the charcoal scratches on white and committed the features depicted to memory; a sharp, stern face, slicked black hair, a mustache, an eye-patch. None of it was familiar, outside of the fact that any particularly surly-looking man over forty-five always reminded Eddie of his dad, [break][break]

“Nope, not at all,” he replied easily. He tapped one of the pristine edges of the white paper, “This the jackass that kicked this whole thing off?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:33:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Yes, he is," Gunner confirmed, lacing his fingers together. "The investigation into his identity and whereabouts are ongoing. Any information you might have about him or his group would be invaluable." [break][break]

All of Eddie's answers indicated that he did not have prior connections to Team Rocket, but there was always the possibility that he was fooled. The crime syndicate had infiltrated Hoenn at large, with criminals masquerading as innocent civilians. [break][break]

That was what happened with , , and , after all, and they were only known thanks to their high profiles on the battlefield as Avatars. [break][break]

"Did any of the other terrorists seem familiar to you—maybe from encounters with strangers in public? A coffee shop, your favorite pizza place, maybe?" Gunner asked, continuing the interrogation.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 11:19:10 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie eyed the paper again. This was the monster behind all of that pain and bloodshed and smoke and fire? This guy? [break][break]

The older man's hands balled into fists on top of the table, fingers squeezing tight, short nails digging into his palms, knuckles turning white. This bastard was gonna pay, all right. Once Eddie got his hands on the guy, he was going to tear him limb from fucking limb- [break][break]

“Huh?” [break][break]

Eddie's head snapped up, back to Gunner. Oh, shit, he had just asked another question, hadn't he? He blinked stupidly as he replayed the words in his head, [break][break]

“No. No, I don't think I've seen any of 'em anywhere,” he confirmed. [break][break]

Certainly not the apparent grunt and the Ceruledge that his Kleavor and Tauros had clashed with. Definitely not the guy that his Kleavor had tried to axe on the way out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 12:20:18 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner took note of what his recording app could not: the clenching of Eddie's fists, the way his face contorted with furious emotion, the focused stare as if he were memorizing the features sketched onto paper. [break][break]

The rage, more than anything, exonerated Eddie in Gunner's mind. [break][break]

Unfortunately, it didn't seem that the HBIC was going to get anything more from the interrogation. Nodding, the agent took back the composite sketch. It disappeared back into the manila folder. [break][break]

"Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Hisakawa. That's all for today, though if anything new comes up, we'll reach out to you. Feel free, also, to reach out to us if you learn something helpful to the investigation." [break][break]

Gunner moved to stand and escort Eddie from the premises.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,767 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 7:29:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven